: EnglishShort Description
: This program will prepare students for the CISSP exam so that they may secure positions, such as Chief Information Security Officers, Security Architects, or Security Analysts.This course is for professionals who have experience working as security officers and want to improve their qualifications with a CISSP certification.
This program contains two practice exams that include 120 CISSP practice questions, allowing you to test your knowledge. This way, you’ll be better equipped with what you can expect in the actual exam. These practice exams cover eight domains from ISC, which include:
1. Asset security
2. Risk and security management
3. Communications and network security
4. Security engineering
5. Security assessment and testing
6. Identity and access management
7. Security operations
8. Software development security
Along with the two extensive practice exams, this course includes various assessment material in the form of quizzes and activities that will help you prepare for the CISSP exam by ISC2. It also incorporates multimedia-based learning material to help make the learning experience more engaging.
With a CISSP certification, you can expect to improve your opportunities to work as security personnel significantly, as it is recognized all across the world. The right qualifications go a long way in setting you apart from countless other people in the crowd.Instructor Description
: This course is completely self-paced. Learners are provided access to the learner support helpdesk where they can ask any questions relating to the experience or curriculum.Certification
: This program includes CISSP Certification Practice Exams and a voucher for the CISSP Certification!
The CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
The CISSP is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
Security Systems Engineer
Chief Information Security Officer
Director of Security
*For full certification, candidates must have a minimum of five years previous experience working in cyber security. Candidates who do not meet the work requirements will be given Associate level status until the requirements have been satisfied.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader