: EnglishShort Description
: If you’re planning on starting your own catering business, you have to sign up for our intensive Certified Catering Professional program. It is designed to give you a detailed look at the catering industry as well as understand all the planning and challenges that catering businesses face.
Whether you’re starting a catering business, a restaurant, or just a food truck, this course is the perfect option for you. The course material specially focuses on the following important aspects:
• Learning about food sciences and the basic principles of cooking
• Learning how to prepare, measure and handle food properly
• Discovering how to create a balanced diet and plan the menu
• Learning how to prep and cook fish and poultry cuts
• Understanding and applying common formulas and principles for baking
• Differentiating between different styles and methods of catering
• Learning to plan, manage and strategize for an event
• Structuring and developing a business plan for your catering business
• Using the web for online marketing as well as exploring PR options for your business
If you’re looking to start your own catering business, becoming a certified catering professional can play a crucial role in helping you stand out in the market. With our help, you can build a solid foundation for your food-based business and entrepreneurial plans.Instructor Description
: Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!Certification
: The Certified Catering Associate (CCA) certification exam prepares individuals for a career as a Catering Professional. Attaining national certification communicates to clients that individuals are committed to providing the highest level of standards in the Catering profession.
A Certified Catering Associate (CCA) is proficient in all aspects of the catering business. Catering Associates can work as catering managers or start his or her own event catering business. Certified Catering Associate (CCA) play an important role in planning and executing events. The employment industry for catering varies greatly. Hospitality catering jobs account for a substantial percentage of work in the Catering industry.
Each state may have additional licensing requirements, be sure to research your states requirements for employment by visiting your states occupation board.
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)